FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 & UP.
Due to an extremely high increase in volume of orders, your order may take 2-4 business days(Monday-Friday) to leave our warehouse.
Our team is working diligently to get all orders out as soon as possible. We appreciate and thank you for your patience in advance.
MW Polar is currently looking for a Business Analyst / Management Trainee to join our team to assist in the sales and marketing of existing and new business development. Some of our customers include Walmart, Costco, Rite Aid, Albertsons, Ralphs, Smart & Final, SuperValu, Big Lots, Meijer, HEB and many more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain existing business and develop potential new business by managing all internal aspects of customer accounts & coordinating with customers, broker partners, sales team, operations and procurement teams.
- Manage & support regional sales/brokers for upcoming sales meeting planning and preparations. Prepare meeting materials & work on pricing strategies.
- Analyze sales performance for assigned accounts/regions, such as P&L analysis, business forecasting, sales budgeting, and etc.
- Assist in sales and promotional activities planning utilizing store print Ads, TPR, store displays, social media and etc.
- Perform market research against the competition to ensure our pricing strategies are competitive while profitable.
- Inventory control/management for assigned regional distribution centers.
- Assist in order processing and other operations activities as assigned.
- Domestic / international travel opportunities, participate in trade shows and overseas factory audits.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in servicing wholesale/retail customers highly preferred.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong follow-up and time management skills with great attention to details
- Excellent computer skill with a very strong command of Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot table, etc).
- This position requires an individual who is self-directed and detail-oriented with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems
- A strong work ethic with a positive "can-do" attitude and one who takes pride in the quality of their work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Polar is a family company founded in 1976 with a sole purpose to provide healthy, shelf-stable and best-tasting products the world has to offer.